DIGITAL FILE ARTWORK PRE-PRESS CHECKLIST
All designs must meet these simple requirements or will not be accepted.
- Do not email files exceeding 3 mb. You may send a .jpg, .bmp, or .gif file for reference only.
- If you must compress, compress files as self-extracting – .sea, .sit, .mim, or .zip formats.
- Preferred file format: macintosh eps or freehand or adobe illustrator or earlier. RGB photoshop 6 or earlier tiff or high resolution jpeg at 150 dpi actual size.
- Size of finished art can be, but not exceed 10.5″ by 14″ horizontally or vertically.
- Colors should not overprint each other except in halftone blends and specify colors by PMS number.
- If the design is printed on medium or dark shirts then one or two (depending on design) white under-base separations will be necessary for printing.
- Keep all lines no smaller than 1 point.
- All type must be converted to paths or outline form.
Any art not conforming to our standards and requiring any redesign/recreation will be subject to charges per hour which will be evaluated and quoted by art department.
If we can be of assistance in helping you set up your design for output please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.